BKS Account LTD


What Should Be Included In A Self Assessment?

  1. You will firstly need your 10-digit Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR).
  2. National Insurance number.
  3. Details of untaxed income including income from self-employment, dividends and interest on shares.
  4. If you have been partly employed during the financial year, you would need your P60 or P45.
  5. Records of all the expenses relating to the business.

Contact us to get the help you need when you need it.